The Mirror Lake Inn is a large hotel complex that is a great romantic getaway. In the winter it is very cold (many times below 0 F) and has lots of snow on the ground. It is a place where you could stay in your room the whole weekend and enjoy everything without leaving the complex.
The service is good and so is the restaurant in the Inn. They normally do not allow pets in the facility. However, we brought a service dog to the Inn and they were very understanding and kind throughout the stay. It is a very relaxed atmosphere, so plan on spending several hours eating in the dining room.
They are really organized. It is on a huge hill but they invested in driveway heaters so the snow always melts on the hills no matter how cold it gets. A very unique location! They pay attention to detail. There are a lot of extras in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Resort