Stayed here for an overnight ski trip. Everything here was to die for. Booked a travelzoo rate and got a cloudsplitter room overlooking the lake. Room was fantastic, pool and hot tub were great for relaxing. My wife had the signature massage which she raves about all the time. We had dinner and drinks at the cottage which was very good. Service was outstanding. We went to Whiteface in the morning and were doing first tracks which started at 730 am. So we needed breakfast before the restaurant opened. The restaurant staff kindly helped us with a continental style breakfast which was waiting for us in the lobby that morning! Its fun to be at a hotel which goes out of its way to help you out! Will definitely go back if I travel to Lake Placid again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Resort