I just came back from a four-day stay at the Mirror Lake Inn. Our group consisted of 4 adults and 5 teenagers, and we all had a great time. From the moment we arrived there, everyone who worked there was pleasant, helpful and eager to ensure that we had a positive experience. We had four rooms and they all had breathtaking views of the lake and the holiday lights - 4 days of on and off snow did not hurt in terms of creating a winter wonderland. Definitely sign up for the breakfast plan. It was delicious, fresh, and as fast as you wanted it to be. We had dinner at The View one night and would have eaten there more often but we wanted to check out other restaurants in the area. Cookies in the lobby and tea served in the afternoon were another nice, cozy touch. After eating dinner on New Year's Eve at another restaurant, we came back for champagne in the lobby, balloons, hats, etc. They think of everything here! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Resort