We just spent the weekend in Lake Placid. I booked a room at another hotel, but wasn't happy with the spa offering there, so went out on foot in search of some relaxation. The minute I walked through the doors of the Mirror Lake Inn, I wished that I had booked a room here, but unfortunately I was already committed elsewhere. We decided to poke our heads down into the spa area and are so glad that we did. The decor was very warm and inviting, with a lovely scent coming from the spa. The staff were welcoming and professional. We booked two massages. I had Chad, my friend was with Peter. We arrived an hour early to use the facilities in the men's locker room, eucalyptus steam room, hot tub, showers and lounge. All were in excellent condition and very nicely put together. Chad arrived in the lounge and gave me one of the deepest massages I have had in my life. Excellent technique. Peter gave my friend an equally excellent massage. Next time I am in Lake Placid I will certainly be booking my room and my spa experience at the Mirror Lake - just loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Resort