The Whiteface Lodge provided an amazing winter retreat for our family of three. The Superior one-bedroom suite was more than adequate with a well appointed kitchenette, one and a half baths, and a toasty fire by which to sip a glass of wine! There was something for everyone to do without even needing to leave the lodge from ice skating to the game room (complete with bowling alleys) to the movie theater to the indoor/outdoor pool and hot tubs to the spa. Enjoying the apres ski special in the lounge by the fire was perfect for late afternoon unwinding. Service was superb with daily room servicing, ice service, and turn-down complete with a quick clean-up and leaving behind chocolate chip cookies for a bedtime treat. The one area for improvement we noted was the breakfast which we found over-priced with mediocre food, but that won't keep us from coming back. We're ready to book again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous suites and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge