This place is just phenomenal. From the the rustic luxury of the all suite accommodations to the friendly and helpful staff, it was all pleasure from beginning to end. Now, granted, it was a sort of buffer between a week of camping (which included black flies the likes of which even the locals hadn't seen before and a second degree burn) and the real world, so I may be biased. But the massage at the spa, the in-suite dinner, the turn down service, the breakfast. . . the delights to the senses never stopped.
Expensive, yes. But in our opinion, very worth the price paid.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- The Whiteface Hotel
- Whiteface Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous suites and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal , HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.