We received a free upgrade to one of the Whiteface Lodge's one bedroom suites and it was amazing. We stayed for 3 nights. The resort facilities are wonderful and the staff is excellent. We had a babysitter - Erin - babysit for us through the hotel, and she was great! Very responsible and experienced. As the other reviewers say, it is a "first class" hotel and it is luxurious, but I also found it to have a laid back, friendly, and cozy feel. We ate at the hotel a lot and consistently liked the food. We also tried to stay at the Lake Placid Lodge (see other review) and liked this much better, even though the Whiteface Lodge cost less. We will definitely be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge