From the moment you drive through the gates and experience the scent of pine and wood burning fires, through to reluctant check out, The Whiteface Lodge delivers a relaxing Adirondack getaway for families or couples. The resort is small enough to feel intimate, yet has lots of room to enjoy the beautiful surroundings without ever feeling crowded. The rooms are gorgeous! We stayed in a three bedroom, 2 story suite, enormous in size and so comfortable. It's one of the only places we ever stay that makes you want to stay in and just enjoy the room and fireplace with a good book. But there is so much to do here - the Spa, the indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, bowling ally, movies.....hard to fit it all into a weekend visit. The Whiteface Aroma Sensory Massage is a favorite Spa treat! Our package included a delicious breakfast which is served buffet style in the spectacular dining room.
This was our fifth visit to the Whiteface Lodge, and we will without a doubt be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, LHW, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge