We had a wonderful stay at this property. It is family friendly, and has excellent customer service. The indoor/outdoor pool, beautiful setting, and attention to detail, put this lodging in the "extraordinary" category. Also, the beds were quite comfortable, the walls were soundproof, and we loved the radiant floor heat in the bathrooms. Chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa were complimentary during the afternoon, and s'mores around the campfire at night. This is a fantastic choice for a family vacation. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is the value, and the distance from the village.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- The Whiteface Hotel
- Whiteface Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous suites and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.