We stayed at the Whiteface Lodge in early January during a quiet week between the holidays and the US Freestyle competition. This hotel was a wonderful choice. Our room was a spacious, well-designed suite with a sort of "lodge modern" decor, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the amenities were top-notch. The only downside was that the dinners at Kanu weren't particularly good, but the complimentary breakfasts, when not served buffet style, were excellent. We will definitely return next winter.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- The Whiteface Hotel
- Whiteface Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous suites and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.