We like to call The Whiteface Lodge our home away from home! We have been quite a few times now and every time we love it just a little bit more. From the minute you arrive everything is taken care of. From the great Bell service to checking in and once that is taken care of the fun begins. We are big skiers but we sometimes find it hard to leave in the morning with the great breakfast and the wonderful staff pouring coffee and Hot chocolates ! Dinner is amazing at Kanu and for lighter fare The Kanu Lounge is just as perfect. When we do come back from skiing we never know what to do first from ice skating and s'mores to the game room with a bowling alley and the spa is wonderful.Everything is under one roof and as great as Lake Placid is we always find it hard to leave this amazing property!
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- The Whiteface Hotel
- Whiteface Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous suites and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Stentorian NV, Jetsetter, Venere, LHW, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.