Went up for one night and loved it. Ice skating, swimming outside, great bar and restaurant and FREE breakfast was a buffet with the pancakes & bacon were very delicious!!! Will definitely be back. The beds are comfy. The little porch, the elec fireplace, tub/Jacuzi all very nice. Was a very nice one night and very relaxing night w/the hubby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous suites and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge