We spent a week for our 40th anniversary at the Whiteface Lodge. It exceeded all of our expectations for an Adirondack lodge. Our suite was beautiful, well appointed, warm, quiet and comfortable. The entire Lodge was the same. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful, from the valets, front desk clerks, concierge, servers and maids. Indoor-outdoor pool and hot tubs were a joy to use every day and seemed very clean. The atmosphere in the main restaurant and lounge were second to none with such great fireplaces. The food was okay but average - fortunately there are so many fantastic and unusual restaurants to choose from in LP. We will definitely return next trip to LP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous suites and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge