My girlfriends and I stayed at the Whiteface Lodge from Sept 14 to Sept 16, 2012. We had an amazing time during our stay. The personnel were courteous and friendly. We enjoyed the spa as well as the pool and hot tub. At night, we sat around the pit fire located near the pool area and enjoyed making our own s'mores. The resort is impeccably maintained. We are definitely planning to come back for another weekend away with the girls. Yes, it’s a little pricey but so worth it….you will not be disappointed by the quality of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge