“Devine!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Eastham, Massachusetts
“Devine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I ate at Freestyle twice this week - I'm very impressed. The menu has dishes you don't usually find and the cuisine is remarkably tasty. I enjoyed the amazing flavors - perfect combinations of spices - tops in my book .. and that was a burger! After the surprise the first night, I had to come back to try some of the apps and the salmon (my favorite.) Again - a home run. If your looking for a great meal, I do not think you will be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Annandale, New Jersey
“Try Somewhere else!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went to Freestyle after the rave reviews we read about the chef. Sorry to say the food was bland at best not a lot of flavor. The service was terrible we had to wait WAY to long for everything. We also saw two groups walk out due to the LONG wait. I was really hoping to find a go to restaurant in Lake Placid sorry to say this is not it.
Try Somewhere else!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
parkton
“An all around "5"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We had never tried Freestyle, but liked the reviews about the chef, staff and food. I had the grilled shrimp with rice patty and greens. It was amazing! I also had my 10 yr old son w/me. They were nice enough to make something special which was pasta w/ olive oil and shrimp. (Then sauce on the side exactly for my son who is such a picky eater). They do have a kids selection. However my son is kind of at the "in between age."
Deserts were very good and the strawberry tart my mother had I believe was the best. The service was outstanding. Prices very reasonable for such top notch food, cooking and service. We will likely go back a second time this week!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Upstate NY
“Experience not typical?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Three of us ate at Freestyle at the end of June. The menu is delightfully eclectic and inventive and we were really anticipating our dinners. My husband had the market-priced rib steak. Done to order, but not exceptional. Son had the chicken, which he pronounced to be excellent. I had the salmon, which was not advertised as lightly cooked (nor was I asked how I liked it cooked). The center was raw, and I sent it back to be cooked more. It came back a little less raw. The martini was excellent. The service was also excellent. Based on other reviews, perhaps we need to give it another chance, but I'd be more careful about asking questions about how my entrée was cooked.

Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Richard's Free Style return is a big hit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We first experienced Chef Richard at the first Free Style on Main Street is the early 2000's, it was great then the next generation is even better, if that is possible. The venue is eclectic and fun, the service is friendly and relaxed, the cocktails are works of mixology art! Then there is RIchard's food - yummie, yummie and more yummie. Delicious and different, rich but balanced. The Lobster Corn Dog was great but the Game Burger special - 4th of July spectacular! For some, Free Style might be hard to find but find it, you won't regret it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere