“horrible service!” 1 of 5 stars

Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Adventure
Canton, Pennsylvania
“horrible service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I came up in the off season, but we were interested in riding horses. This place advertised being open for the winter. We called multiple times and left multiple messages over the course of 24 hours, and we mentioned something to two different places about them not calling us back. I understand if you can't give a ride, but at least call a person back! They did nothing short of anger me, and I would definitely use a different stable the next time I'm in the area.

Visited March 2013

CLIFTON PARK
19 attraction reviews
“Sunset ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was one of the most romantic things we have ever done. We went on the sunset dinner ride to the top of the mountain where they prepared a delicious meal while we enjoyed the panoramic view of the adirondacks! Loved it!!!!

7 attraction reviews
“A great way to enjoy the ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a family business. It is where I started to ride when I was 5 years old. They have continued through their children to continue the personal attention to all that come to ride. The horses are well cared for and any lead rider is skilled and helpful.

New York
“lot's of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were not disappointed. It was so much fun for the family. What was especially nice was that it was just our family of 5 and 2 guides.

Visited August 2012
edsion
32 attraction reviews
“SUNSET RIDE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

A great way to spend the late afternoon/early eveing! Nice trail rides, good food, and great views!! Staff and owners were great. No running with the horses on this ride, if that is what you are looking for

Visited August 2012