Girls weekend - I thought I had reserved a 2 room suite - come to find out I had reserved a 2 bedroom suite - it was HUGE - seriously, bigger than some NYC apartments - I actually went back down to the front desk just to make sure that they had the right room - they did...2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, full kitchen (without a range) with breakfast bar, giant living room and very large balcony that ran from the living room to the bedroom - all this for only $204/night!!! I can't imagine what it runs for in full season but it was a heck of a deal. The staff were all very nice (especially when I locked myself out of the room within 5 minutes of being there); all the common areas were clean and comfortable; the pool area was very large, however, we didn't get to experience it. There was a teenaged birthday party going on - not conducive to relaxation for us old folks. Am not a big fan of the pillows but that's because I'm used to mine and should have brought it with me. But it was very quiet in the hotel. The shower was full strength and they have bath and body works products which I love.
Don't eat at the restaurant - see my tripadisor review. They do roll up the streets in LG after summer and before the winter sports season kicks in but the resort really had all we needed. Would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake George Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Holiday Inn Lake George
- Lake George Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our newly renovated hotel located in the heart of Lake George nestled in the Adirondack Mountains. Our Holiday Inn offers some of the most gracious accommodations in the Lake George area. We are a short walk to the Village of Lake George and all of its local attractions. We offer breath-taking views of the lake and mountains from our front door as well as from many of our guest rooms. Each well appointed spacious guest room and suite offers complimentary high-speed Internet access, 32 inch plasma TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and all the extra amenities you've come to expect from an upscale hotel. Our guests will enjoy the many activities and amenities our hotel has to offer including a heated indoor and out door pool and kiddies pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna, fitness center and game room. Outdoor activities including a basketball court, playground, shuffleboard, putting green, and chessboard. Coming this summer - Holiday Inn Resort, which also brings scheduled activities for children, outdoor big screen movies, concierge services and a kids' activity center. Whether enjoying a leisure stay or a business trip a friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. The Lake George Holiday Inn is conveniently located just off exit 21 of the Adirondack Northway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.