We stayed there one night to go to Six Flags but unfortunately it was closed. We booked a Courtyard Rm W/ 2 Double Beds and I'd like to go back but stay in the Suite with the Lake View. It had a really nice scenery. It was in a good location, lots to do near by and since Six Flags was closed we needed to occupy our time. Behind the pool was a bar area, so it was nice to sit and get some drinks. Only cons were that the wifi only worked in the bed by the window and breakfast wasn't included for our stay. But we checked out and found something in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George