Very accommodating! Nice upgrade! I would definitely recommend this motel! Yes,a motel'' not a resort as most know resorts. They tend to be overpriced. Keep on them! You should ask to be upgraded to one of the suites. One problem I experienced that they are not very good at accommodating those that want to be on the first floor! Seriously in January, this should not be a problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Boca Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George