We stayed here to visit the Great Escape indoor waterpark. The price is great but there were a few things to improve. The bed is springy so if you are used to a firm mattress it will be a long night. Also the tub faucet is hard to maneuver and leaked all night. The lobby was very nice and so was the front desk staff. Hotel is on the water but we stated in a room looking at the parking lot for a lower fare. This hotel is a nice alternative to pricey holiday inn and was clean with no trace of cigarette smell. The wifi and cable worked great.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Boca Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.