We had stayed here a couple of years ago and found it comfortable at that time. Since then the decor has been updated. The bedding is very modern and comfortable. The resort is old but is kept well and is nicely located on Lake George with a large heated pool and a sandy beach. We did not have dinner here but we did have breakfast in the dining room. The service was good, the food well prepared and the view was lovely, reminding us of dining on a cruise ship. We were pleased with our stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Georgian Lakeside Resort is located within walking distance of Lake George Village. The Georgian has 158 rooms & suites, a private beach, outdoor heated pool, The Cabana Bar, and Giovanna's On The Lake Restaurant, Dinner Theater, in-room coffee, fitness center, game room, free WiFi. Contrary to the listing of amenities on TA - we do not offer free breakfast. Wedding, Conference & Meeting facilities, AAA 3-Diamond Rated. Near all local attractions including whitewater rafting, The Great Escape, Lake Cruises and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Georgian Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Georgian Lakeside Hotel Lake George
- Georgian Hotel Lake George