A Beautiful room at The "Queen Lake", Lake George, NY. Our daughter was married on the steamship Saint Sacrament several years ago and our accommodations and rehearsal dinner were at The Fort William Henry Hotel. Each year my wife and I spend a long Father's Day weekend away from home. We had such a great experience with my daughter's wedding that it was decided it was time to go back and spend the night at this wonderful resort. The front desk staff were terrific! Wanting to spend some time in Lake George Village, we arrived shortly after noon. Since parking by early afternoon is slim, I stopped by our destination and asked if we could park now since we were spending the night. Upon a quick check, the front desk employee said our room was ready and we could bing our belongings in now. The room was spacious, comforatble and very clean. Once checked in and bags brought up, we were out and about town. The next morning we had a tasty breakfast at The Fort William Henry before heading out for a cruise on The Saint Sacrament. We certainly suggest that anyone wanting to have a great place to stay in Lake George, do so at The Fort William henry Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the few area resorts open year-round, the Fort William Henry offers a variety of lodging accommodations with the perfect mix of historical elegance and today’s conveniences. There are three unique buildings to choose from - the upscale traditional grace of the Grand Hotel; the comfort of the Premium East Wing and the convenience of the Standard West Motel. All of our accommodations enjoy access to our extensive amenities, including an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi, Olympic-size outdoor pool, several unique shops & boutiques, and three superb restaurants all on resort grounds. This historic Adirondack hotel is located on an 18-acre estate spanning the southern shore at the head of Lake George. A stunning location combined with beautifully landscaped grounds and world-class views of the many islands of Lake George and the surrounding Adirondack mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Groupon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort William Henry Hotel Lake George
- Fort William Henry Lake George