After the Oktoberfest of last year, I wrote about this place. It only gets better. We have stayed here a number of times and have never been disappointed. So much so that we have contacted my sister-in-law in North Carolina about a family reunion next year here at the Sundowner. Only this time it will be with our kids and their spouses and children and her whole family. This place never disappoints and the owners are very willing to answer any question you may have or just shoot the breeze with you. Much better than any big hotel chain. I like the "Mom & Pop" style that Sundowner has. No big chain "get them in & get them out", type of business, but a nice casual relaxed atmosphere, to start a relaxing vacation. We will always come back to Sundowner as long as it remains this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sundowner Motel is conveniently located in Lake George Village directly on the shores of beautiful Lake George. We are a short walk from shops, restaurants, and activities in the village. Enjoy our clean, comfortable motel rooms, wonderful views of the lake, surrounding mountains and the other amenities that we offer:-Outdoor Heated Pool-Outdoor Kiddie Pool-Outdoor Deck overlooking Lake George-Outdoor Whirlpool-Free use of kayaks and rowboat-Free Wi-Fi-Private, shallow sandy beach-Picnic Tables and charcoal grills near beach-Laundromat-Free AM Coffee-All of our units are now non-smoking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sundowner Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundowner Hotel Lake George
- Sundowner Motel Lake George