“Brookside Motel since 1998” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brookside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Brookside Motel
Save Saved
You added Brookside Motel to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   504 Canada Street, Lake George, NY 12845   |
Ranked #16 of 88 Hotels in Lake George
Rome, New York
“Brookside Motel since 1998”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

spent last week here (Wed.-Sun.). the new owners were very pleasant & have done some improvements.they're constantly walking the grounds & asking how things are.it's just far enough out of town (North of the Rt 87 over pass) yet close enough to town to make it nice & it's less expensive than staying in town.when the weather's right you can leave the room's rear windows open at night & fall asleep listening to the brook that runs the length of the property.BBQ restaurant across the street & a small diner just down the street are pretty good places.free coffee 8-10AM provided by the owners.I'm already booked for the same time next year.

Room Tip: I was there for The Adirondack Nationals Car Show.it's always the weekend after Labor Day.if you...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Hamden, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just returned from our summer stay at the Brookside Motel. The new owners The Tinta Family are doing a great job. The motel is clean and comfortable. The grounds well kept. For a family the stay is very reasonable and close to every thing to entertain the kids. And having a mini kitchen helps, we all know how much and how often kids like to eat. Looking forward to booking again in 2014 with all out friends. The Farrell Family

Room Tip: Pool area great for families or cabins in back so that they are away from traffic in parking lot.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Last minute trip to Lake George. Very little available but found Brookside. Considering we were literally there to just sleep it was fine. Clean, smaller room than I would have cared for but adequate for 2 nights. Didnt have time to explore the property but it looked nice beyond the rooms. Owners were very pleasant. Far enough from the Village that you would want to drive. The only inconvenience was the only plug in the room to use a hairdryer was in a very inconvenient spot by the side of the bed as threre wasn't one in the bathroom. I dont know about any of the other rooms. Cant beat it for the price.

Room Tip: ask for a room further back from the road.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We made our annual reservations at the Brookside this year and were surprised to see it under new ownership. Our check in was thorough and speedy. The new owner was very nice and helpful. Upon check in, our room seemed very neat and tidy. The bathroom was clean and smelled good. Well, let me say that it went downhill from there. With each passing day, our room definitely showed a lack of effort in the daily cleaning . I could write my name in the dust on top of most surfaces and the high areas had more cobwebs than Dr Morbid's Haunted House in LG village! We also had to deal with a large party that were constantly rowdy through the late hours of the evening (1am). I believe these issues would have never been tolerated by the former owners and I fear this will only get worse as time goes on. On the positive side, the grounds are very well kept, pool is super clean and the owner seems like he is a very nice guy. I would suggest he evaluate his cleaning staff and get a handle on unruly guests or his "no vacancy" sign will be rarely lit!

• Stayed August 2013
Haskell, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is a nice, clean, well kept roadside motel with a sparkling pool, nice rooms and friendly staff. The brook is a nice backdrop and a good place to enjoy the free morning coffee. Nice price for the height of the season as well.

Room Tip: Some rooms have small windows that face the brook for a peaceful effect.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

First off the hospitality and service was great from moment we arrived. The rooms we're very comfortable. We were right by the pool which was awesome. Had a blast hanging in the pool with the other guests, very friendly people there. It's in a nice and quiet area and just a 5 minute drive from the town where we spent our days hanging by the lake and taking in all that the town has to offer. Last but not least the Brook that runs through the motel was beautiful. Me and wife would hang out there checking out the ducks and little fishes that would pop by from time to time. We will be making this a annual tradition and I've already told all my friends about this place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pine Plains, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I went to Lake George for a much needed break. I usually stay at a place on the lake but when I read the great reviews I wanted to check it out. It is such a great place to be. The new owners are so nice! The motel rooms are very clean n just what you need. They also have cabins that I would love to stay in next time. The best surprise is the brook that runs the length of the property. It is so soothing and relaxing!! Picnic tables n grills too. I know I will stay there again if I get a break again. 4 stars from me. Kathi R.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Brookside Motel? Share your experiences!