“Great price and ingenius accommodations!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brookside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Brookside Motel
You added Brookside Motel to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   504 Canada Street, Lake George, NY 12845   |
Ranked #14 of 88 Hotels in Lake George
Latham, New York
“Great price and ingenius accommodations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I called last minute to solidify 2 rooms for my best friend and her 2 children visiting from N.C., and for me and my 2 daughters. Gisella was efficient and warm when I booked the rooms, and i was blown away at the pricing! i was able to get 2 nights and 2 rooms for near what I could have paid at another place near there!
We arrived and were greeted with all the paperworkready to go and our keys. The rooms was clean and cozy, and had a small fridge which was really helpful. The motel was where we stayed and I would love to go again and stay in a cabin next time. It had a sweet little playground and great pool...but the thing I LOVED was the kitchen cabin! They thought of everything!!! They have this cute cabin converted into a kitchen, with a full size fridge, utensils, sink, stovetop and pots and pans. As a single mom, this helped me save on eating out and felt like our own little place. We also got to eat on the little deck while watching the beautiful brook it sits near.
I loved that by 10:00 pm is what quiet hours and when the kids went to sleep, my best friend and I sipped wine in the chairs outside our rooms and chatted softly till the wee hours. It was just what we needed and I was so happy to be able to finally find a place affordable for me to spoil us all!
Great job and I am already referring people to go see them!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Brookfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

The Brookside Motel is a great choice to stay because it is local to much of the activities, restaurants and attractions that Lake George has to offer.
The management team of Bill and Gisella could not have been more pleasant and accomodating for my stay.
The rooms, the pool and the grounds are clean and well maintained.
I especuially love the sound of the babbling brook at night if you are lucky to get one of the rooms that flank the stream.
Free Wi-Fi is provided which helped me keep track of some important issues while I was enjoying what the area had to offer.
A great value with a terrific location!

Room Tip: Book early to get the best choice...the staff is very helpful in this regard!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Kingston, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

there are wonderful people i've shared my travel experiences with them for a few consecutive years now. they go out there way to make you feel at home. they take their personal time to resolve any issue you may have. i recommend them strongly!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
East Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

have stayed here twice nice place clean rooms good pool owners are very nice and helpful.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Charlotte, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

We stayed at the Brookside one night while attending a Convention in Lake George.
The staff was friendly and the Private Perch is a great little get-away cottage.
The hotel is clean and a good value for Lake George. So many hotels in the area are staffed by unfriendly folks, but not the Brookside.

Do yourself a favor and stay here or the Tiki!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

We spent the day at the Great Escape and stayed overnight at the Brookside Motel. We had two teenage boys with us and chose a cabin near the brook. The boys had a great time looking for fish, swimming in the pool and spending time in town. We had a great time and the cabin was cozy.

We are going back next weekend for a romantic getaway!! Great place for families or couples. Very quiet location, but near enough to go into the Village for shopping, eating or sightseeing.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

We had one of the cottage's,it was just what we expected it was clean and the services was great.There is a beautiful running brook,pool, grills,and so much more

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Brookside Motel? Share your experiences!