If you ever wanted to jump inside a Ed Ruscha or Ralph Goings composition, sit in the pool at the Motel Montreal on a warm summer day. Despite being a weathered 50+ year old motel, it's still sufficiently appointed, but oozes mid-century charm. Steps away from a public strip of Lake George (literally 15 yards wide, but lets you swim well into the lake, unlike other over-crowded, over-regulated parts of the lake).
Affordable, pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel Montreal is located in the heart of Lake George Village within walking distance of shopping/ restaurants and/ Lake George. The Motel Montreal offers clean/ comfortable lodging at affordable prices/ a 20 by 50 foot swimming pool/ a picnic area with barbecue grills/ free parking/ wireless high-speed internet/ discount tickets to Six Flags Great Escape/ Water Slide World and other Lake George attractions and the beauty and scenic splendor of the Adirondacks. All guestrooms include a refrigerator, microwave, free WiFi and coffeemaker. Bringing the whole family? Ask about our two-bedroom condo which sleeps up to seven! Stay with us and discover how relaxing and fun a Lake George vacation can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Motel Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Montreal Hotel Lake George
- Montreal Hotel Lake George