My husband and I traveled to Lake George for Cinco de Mayo and a little getaway and stayed at the Motel Montreal. The location was great and the owners were very nice. It is a family owned hotel and we loved that it was very personalized for us. Rob and his wife made us feel very welcome and gave us a bunch of ideas on where to eat and how to save money. The location was perfect and the rooms were clean and just what we needed. This is a great family owned place and we are very happy to support it and recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel Montreal is located in the heart of Lake George Village within walking distance of shopping/ restaurants and/ Lake George. The Motel Montreal offers clean/ comfortable lodging at affordable prices/ a 20 by 50 foot swimming pool/ a picnic area with barbecue grills/ free parking/ wireless high-speed internet/ discount tickets to Six Flags Great Escape/ Water Slide World and other Lake George attractions and the beauty and scenic splendor of the Adirondacks. All guestrooms include a refrigerator, microwave, free WiFi and coffeemaker. Bringing the whole family? Ask about our two-bedroom condo which sleeps up to seven! Stay with us and discover how relaxing and fun a Lake George vacation can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Motel Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Montreal Hotel Lake George
- Montreal Hotel Lake George