I stayed here in May, it was a great stay and yes I will return here again. It's a stones throw away from the lake, 15 minute walk to town, you have a restaurant across the street, an awesome pool, I would not be here during the motor cycle rally though with all the polution that the bikes create all around town, I do have asthma but as for Rob the owner, Very respectful, if you have trouble, call Rob and he's on it. By the way, DO NOT STAY AT THE CLEARVIEW MOTEL OR YOU'LL HAVE TO CLEAN EVERYTHING YOURSELF INCLUDING THE ENTIRE BATHROOM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel Montreal is located in the heart of Lake George Village within walking distance of shopping/ restaurants and/ Lake George. The Motel Montreal offers clean/ comfortable lodging at affordable prices/ a 20 by 50 foot swimming pool/ a picnic area with barbecue grills/ free parking/ wireless high-speed internet/ discount tickets to Six Flags Great Escape/ Water Slide World and other Lake George attractions and the beauty and scenic splendor of the Adirondacks. All guestrooms include a refrigerator, microwave, free WiFi and coffeemaker. Bringing the whole family? Ask about our two-bedroom condo which sleeps up to seven! Stay with us and discover how relaxing and fun a Lake George vacation can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Motel Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Montreal Hotel Lake George
- Montreal Hotel Lake George