When business brings me into the Glens Falls NY area I make sure to book this hotel early. I've been fortunate to stay here during the winter when business is somewhat slower, but I can only imagine how busy this vacation area is during the summer. This Hampton Inn is very quiet because it was built on a hill and surrounded by trees that keep the noise down. Its very peaceful. The building has the look and feel of a lodge including a stone fireplace in the lobby. This hotel even has a bar. The staff has always been very accomodating and friendly. On this trip the housekeeping staff placed a very nice note in my room with some candy. Since my last visit the property has been very well maintained.
My only "complaint" is that the hallway doors close very loudly, but this is because of fire code that requires them to shut quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Lake George, NY, and get ready for an amazing outdoor experience in the Adirondacks. On a clear day, you can see all the way to Vermont and New Hampshire. You'll love our cool mountain air in the summer. Play an excellent round of golf, go whitewater rafting or saddle up for a horseback ride. It's all near the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Lake George. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lake George
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George Hotel Lake George
- Hampton Inn Lake George
- Lake George Hampton Inn