“Serene and Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Studio Motel of Lake George

You added Studio Motel of Lake George to your Saves list
Studio Motel of Lake George
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3929 East Shore Drive (Rt. 9L), PO Box 627, Lake George, NY 12845   |
Special Offer
Canadian Special
Ranked #20 of 89 Hotels in Lake George
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Serene and Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Friendly and helpful owners take excellent care of the property and the rooms. Very, very clean. The pool was so inviting and refreshing. Close to the main action without paying a premium price. You will be happy here!!

Room Tip: If TV is important to you, do not pick Room #1. Room #1 is much larger than the other rooms and the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Sparki
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband, four kids and I have stayed at the Studio Motel 3 times and each time we've experienced a very pleasant stay. They have a varierty of rooms available and each are very clean comfortable, spacious & most of all affordable. The property is well manicured and the heated salt water pool is beautiful. Sparkiling!! The property also has a number of picnic areas to enjoy a nice BBQ, a small playground, and a place to play volleyball. All though the property is not located on the Lake, we found it very easy & convenient to walk to the lake and into town.
Each year we have noticed wonderful improvements to the property and can't wait to see what new things we will find next year. Naeem & Tanya (the owners) take great pride in their property and offering guests a stress free stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Northampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I first stayed here for two weeks in August of 2011 and I returned for three weeks in 2012. The prices were quite reasonable, the room was clean and well taken care of by the cleaning staff during my stay. The owners were most helpful and friendly. I had a room with stove top, sink and microwave sufficient for my needs. The grounds are well tended and the property is very quiet and restful, which is just what I was looking for.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Mechanicsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Me and my family had a wonderful stay at Studio Motel in Lake George this past weekend. Everyone is so friendly! The rooms are clean and comfortable. We stayed for 7 days and it was a very nice stay. The pool was great, and they had so many other things that you could do like volleyball and kid playground which my kids enjoyed so much. The motel is walking distance to the lake which we loved! We will be back next year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were traveling with friends to Lk.George. We all wanted some place clean, affordable pricing , quiet and close to restaurants and attractions, which could have been impossible during the summer in Lk.George. Studio Motel had all of the above requirements with the added benefit of a friendly and helpful staff. We will stay again, however we'll book the newer rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms in newer section brighter, very pleasant with balconies on 2nd floor.
Croton on Hudson, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Making arrangements to travel here with friends, I got an error when I tried to book online. I called later only to discover that the less expensive rooms were full and so opted for the higher rate because we were traveling together. When we got to the hotel the owner recognized our names and had upgraded our friends, gave us a discount and put us in adjoining rooms - how's that for customer service? Rooms were a good size, clean and though the beds were a little soft for my taste it did not prevent me from sleeping. Fridge, microwave, shower with good water pressure. Lovely, sparkling clean pool. Grounds well kept. All in all a nice haven from the madness of Main Street, Lake George and definitely would stay there again.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was my 3rd stay here with my family and together with my brother and his family for their 1st time and once again i was not disappointed. As my brother who is member Willie2003 noted; it is an excellent place for a fantastic price.We spent 3 nights from July 16-19 and loved it. We had 2 rooms side by side on the ground floor in the newer building (built 2009).Very large room with an equally large bathroom. Greatly appreciated the 2 queen size beds instead of the common dbl beds which is often offered elsewhere. Beds and especially the pillows are a bit too soft for my liking but i found it a non issue giving the fact that you have to be realistic and realize that it is still a motel and not your private home.Rooms were very clean, flat screen TV, Microwave and a small fridge included. The grounds and property in general are very well maintained and set in a picturesque setting. Loved the heated salt water pool with maximum 5ft +/- deep end which allowed my brother and myself to stand in the deep end and keep an eye on the kids as they jumped in. Owner's were very friendly, helpfull and especially polite/friendly to our kids. No doubt about it, simply a great place to stay. Will absolutely be back again. Most likely the end of August or sometime September.

Room Tip: Pay a little bit more and opt for the newer built buildings with the large rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Studio Motel of Lake George? Share your experiences!