“Good Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

we order a variety of pizzas to go back to our rental home, every pizza was good, hard to pick a topping.

Visited August 2013

Albany, NY
“Wasn't Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was in the mood for pizza so I headed here passing up some other pizza places and restaurants. Stepped inside to a very small, cramped counter area. I saw the Stromboli's and asked what I could get, pepperoni, sausage etc. I felt I had asked an odd question or something with her response which was everything comes inside a single Stromboli. I ordered one and a diet coke. I was given my warm Stromboli but had to ask for my drink, knife, fork and napkins. No dipping sauce given either. She pointed to the plastic utensils. Really?! The little plastic knife was pretty useless on the Stromboli so I mostly used my hands. Messy, messy. The waitresses there didn't even acknowledge my presence let alone ask me how my food was or if I could use a REAL knife. The Stromboli itself was delicious but everything else was terrible. Then to make matters worse I went to use their bathroom. I had greasy hands afterall! It was small, worn down, dirty and water all over the floor. Hopefully, not from the toilet! I was quite frankly glad to get out of there. I didn't even leave a tip which I never, ever not do. But they didn't even know I was there so what did it matter?! I won't ever go back there.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“We always eat here when we visit Lake George!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We visit Lake George every year (we live about an hour away) This is the best pizza in the area! The crust is thin and crispy, and the sauce is so good! Yum!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Medford, New Jersey
“Great pizza still exists!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had a large group visiting and after a day of boating everyone was famished! Decided to call for delivery since we were all tired. Ordered cheese(for kids) sausage, pepperoni , mushroom and the best mushroom and roasted red pepper I ever had. All were delivered before the time quoted and all were still hot. We have also eaten in the restaurant and service is great as is the food. You can't go wrong with Capri's!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Best pizza in america”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love their pizza!! The garlic bread with dip sauce! Friendly staff and Super nice owner! I've been going to this restaurant with my parents since i'm ten years old and I have been bringing my kids since they are babies.

Visited July 2013