“Nice brewery” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Philadelphia, PA
“Nice brewery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The beer here was pretty good. I particularly liked the IPA. They were out of homemade root beer which was a big disappointment for the kids. The food was just average.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New York, NY
“Waitress? Waitress?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The worst service we have seen in some time, waited over twenty minutes for ANYONE who worked for this place to get to our table on a Friday at 2PM for lunch. Then the next table asks our waitress when their food would be out, and she told them she hadn't had time to put the order in yet....it had been at least 30 minutes since they ordered! She told us she was not going to get to us any time soon! Meanwhile, they continued to seat more tables around us.....just about every mistake you can make in service at a restaurant was made in this visit...I can't imagine how bad it is on a busy night?

Visited August 2013
Long Island City, New York
“delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

great food great atmosphere and delicious beer! not to mention the staff was so friendly. defiantly quite a gem in Lake George at of all the places we ate while in town they were the best! Good prices big portions and good quality food!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Valley Stream, NY
“Something for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Adults can enjoy great fish tacos, big salads and pub food (not to mention locally-brewed beer) while kids get their own menu, on their own activity-filled newspaper sheet, complete with a drink and dessert. Waitstaff was unfailingly friendly, engaging with the kids, and thoughtful during both our visits for dinner in late July. Outdoor seating available. Highly recommended for families.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Not ideal for vegetarians, but great beer and staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went to Adirondack Pub and Brewery with my family of 4, two times while on our trip to Lake George. Everyone loved their food & beer, except me. With being a vegetarian I found there to be little to no options. The first night I ordered the chicken brushetta pasta, minus the chicken. It was sort of a weird combination, penne pasta with balsamic vinegar sauce. Although with chicken I'm sure it would have been incredible. Our server very willingly lowered the price of the originally $17.00 meal to $12.00, we really appreciated that! The second time we went, I opted for something on the kids menu (which they kindly allowed me to do) I chose the penne with marinara, which was very... average. I didn't get bread, or a salad or soup. it was pretty simple. Both times we went we started out with the eggplant fries, which are an absolute must try. Although my meals were not the best, the service was incredible and my meat eating family had more than enough options to choose from! If you aren't looking to eat a meal, the beer and appetizers are great!

• 3 of 5 stars Food