“A must on your to do list while visiting Lake George!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 23 attractions in Lake George
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Two 18 hole courses on the beautiful shores on Lake George, NY. Play 18 holes visiting different countries "Around the World", or 18 holes visiting different states "Around the USA"!
6 attraction reviews
“A must on your to do list while visiting Lake George!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We vacation here every year with my husband and 3 daughters (13, 4 & 2). This year my parents and sister joined us. We wanted to do an activity that we all wanted to do together that was inexpensive but fun. We came across All Around the World from walking through the village and decided it would be fun (I don't really like mini golf but I had a blast!). I was worried that my two youngest kids would be bored and get tired of waiting their turn but they had fun! Even my 13 year whose bored with everything had a great time! So it was nice to do activity that was fun for everyone of all ages! And in some spots, you get a nice view of the lake! We will definitely be visiting on our trip in July 2104!

Visited July 2013

NJ
“Never gets old!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I'm in my late 20's and have been going to this mini golf course since I was a kid. It's a family favorite, so unique, so much fun, and it never gets old. We go here multiple times throughout our vacation every year. There are 2 courses so you can switch it up, both equally as fun. You also can't beat how close to the lake it is. Love it!

Visited August 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Always fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Staying in the Battleground campsite, this is one of the first things we come upon walking into town. It's a lot of fun with the choice of golfing the US or the world or both back to back. Each hole is dedicated to a certain state, country or theme and makes for a fun and educational afternoon of mini golf. I play every year I go.

Worcester, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
“A Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love coming to this place, its a lot of fun and brings back great memories of camping in the Adirondacks! It's really unique haven't seen another mini golf course like it!

Visited June 2013
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
4 attraction reviews
“fun time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

we play mini golf everywhere we travel - sometimes 2 or 3 courses on a vacation. These courses were both fun and challenging but were both in need of some work. There were greens that were not smooth, broken obstructions. Might just be no real upkeep during the season and since we were there at the end of the season we were just seeing the course after a summer of abuse. I would think that they would do some maintenace during the year though.

Visited September 2013