“Fun time” 4 of 5 stars

Little River
14 attraction reviews
“Fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is an older and smaller water slide park. It is well maintained and the staff is vigilant and friendly. We had a great day of sliding.

I felt it was a bit pricey, but most parks like this are.

Hartford, Connecticut
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

A little pricey, but understand the season is short and they need to make all the $ in one shot. Slides were fun, food is terrible if you need a snack. The food is all microwavable stuff.

nyc
6 attraction reviews
“lots of fun , not cheap!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

great big water park. lots to do but only a few select slides and pools for the toddlers. my son loved the big pool that turns into a wave pool every ten minutes. seems like a well run clean water park, kind of expensive. costs around $85 for two adults and one five year old. plan on staying for at least 2-3 hours. lots of chairs and you can rent a locker for your stuff if you need to. looks like most people brought their own towels and swim vests for their kids.

Valley Stream
32 attraction reviews
“A whole day of fun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and I took our two young nephews, 8 and 10, to Lake George and they both wanted to go to this park. We got there right after they opened and we got a locker for $6 with a refund of $1 when we returned the key. You can bring in a cooler with food as long as you don't bring in bottles or alcohol. This will save you a nice couple of bucks.
When we got inside the boys both were so excited as we passed all the different water slides. First up was the Caribbean Cannonball Slide. I went on went on it once and the boys did it 3 times each before I said, "let's try some of the other slides?" My favorite was the Pirate Plunge slide. You have to carry a board up and it is a pretty vertical drop, great fun and I did it 3 times. The kids and my wife really enjoyed the Hurricane Harbor Wave pool. It is stopped every 10 minutes or so and I am not sure why.
Great fun for all of us.
The hotel offered discount tickets and so did a local paper that was offered free at our hotel. I did see a sign at the entrance that said that if you bought tickets the day before there was a discount (I think it was $10) and for seniors 60 or over it is $15 which is a bargain. They also have free parking and in Lake George that is unique.

Visited July 2013
“A little pricey but good fun and will keep the kids busy and cool!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Let me just start off by saying the prices could be a little bit lower for what they have to offer,like other reviewers say the place could use paint and updating my issue is with the lifeguards though they were all a little rude have stupid rules like you're not allowed to join your kids on a slide? and most of all they never smile!and are not friendly at all, Food is also a little overpriced but I expect that now for the good, We have a two-year-old and a five-year-old and they really enjoyed the kiddie pool and pirate ship as well as the wave pool if it were me running the place I would paint the wave pool to maybe look a liitle more like beach scenery? i.e. sand and maybe other beach related scenic items?I personally enjoyed the adult rides and there is never a line here, I would recommend and go back but hopefully management reads this and has a talk with the lifeguards it can't hurt to smile even a little bit because it goes a long way!

Visited July 2013