“This motel is JUST RIGHT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prospect Aire Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Prospect Aire Motel
You added Prospect Aire Motel to your Saves list
75 Mohican Street, Lake George, NY 12845   |
Ranked #54 of 90 Hotels in Lake George
A TripAdvisor Member
“This motel is JUST RIGHT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2004

This motel was just what I was looking for when I was visiting in the Lake George area! Sometimes a bed & breakfast is too much "personal touch" and a hotel is too "hands off". The Prospect Aire was friendly, open and clean (VERY important to me) and I still had all of the privacy that I wanted. The people who run it are so nice, and made sure that I had everything I needed. I would stay there again definitely. Kelly in Georgia

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2003

Wow, I havent been there in years.. seems to me time sure does fly..
but no really if you want a really nice,warm, and comforting place to stay. This is the place, its close to town, quite, and clean. Hey they even have rooms that if you want to you can cook yourself, meaning they supply the pots and pans, plates, right down to the silverware.. Nice to see its still around. Maybe this year, I will bring my kids on my birthday.. Keep up the great work.. Nice place to go, if you just want time alone to..

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2003

The Prospect Aire Motel is a very nice place to stay. It is within walking distance to Lake George Village. We have stayed there for the last two Americade weeks and have enjoyed it thoroughly. The owners are very nice and do everything they can to make your stay pleasant. It is very clean and well kept. We will return.

Been to Prospect Aire Motel? Share your experiences!