The Lake view Inn, Scottish Inn or whatever its named was the worst hotel experience ever for me and my family. We were met with the pundgent odor of mildew. The room was disgusting, from the carpet to the ceiling. The matress,microwave and bathroom were very dirty. There was mold in the bathroom, rust on the ceiling runners,stains on the drop ceiling. We went to the front desk were told we could not have a refund on the rooms. This wasn't just my family having a bad experience,friends traveled with us and thier room was just as bad. I would strongly encourage anyone considering staying in this hotel. It is a very unsafe establishment. This place has to be condemed. In my opinion the category of 2 stars gave to his hotel was a big mistake. It needs to be inspected to reconcidere this category to the lowest possible.
- Also Known As:
- Scottish Hotel Lake George