“The very best place I ever stayed at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adirondack Sunrise Motel & Cabins

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lake George
Adirondack Sunrise Motel & Cabins
Save Saved
You added Adirondack Sunrise Motel & Cabins to your Saves list
2736 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845   |
Ranked #5 of 88 hotels in Lake George
Hudson, New York, United States
“The very best place I ever stayed at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed in cabin number 1. This was perfect for two kids and two adults. There was a baby gate for the inside and safety gates outside. Extremely clean! Beds comfortable, 2 TV's and a big bathroom. Loved the wrap around porch and the pool. Will come back again. I spoke to Jan and she answered all my questions about the cabin beforehand with wonderful patience since I can be quite particular. close enough to the village without being right in the middle of things. Just a super stay!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Germantown, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Jan and Bob are the best hosts. Mom and I come every summer with the kids. We love it here. Every year we feel more at home then the year before. The Adirondack Sunrise Motel is always spotless and nothing is ever out of place. The cabin always has kitchen utensils, plates, and glasses. The fire pit is ready to use and always has cut logs ready to burn. Her gardens get more beautiful every year. The pool is always clean and is surrounded by beautiful flowers. I don't know what else to say. But when I come to Lake George I always book with Jan first and if she has no vacancy, she always recommends a few of her close friends motels nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at cabin #6. The bathroom is super super clean. Clean towels and hotel style toiletries. It The bed is very comfortable. Free wifi. There are coffee maker, microwave and fridge.
Great location and reasonable price. I highly recommended this lovely cabin.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Danbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Adirondack Sunrise is by far one of the best places you could stay when visiting Lake George. I have been going to Lake George since I was a kid with my family, and since I first visited Adirondack Sunrise 4 summers ago, I will not be staying anywhere else. Just look at the previous reviews - the owners Jan and Bob are amazing hosts and really make you feel welcome. The location is wonderful as well, I am big on walking so within 10-15 minutes, I was able to walk to the town center but if you aren't big on walking, there is a bus that comes every half hour. Not only is this place very conveniant, but it is perfect for anyone as the cabins are very well kept and clean and much more spacious than other sites in Lake George. I am unfortunately not able to make the trip this summer due to a work obligation; however, I plan to continue my visits for many years to come.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
KENT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Jan goes way out of her way for all your comforts! As our check in was late at 8 pm, she even put cold drinks in our cabin in case we were too tired to go back out! What a cute, neat, super clean, and comfortable cabin too! Despite lots of rain, we enjoyed sitting out under the tent canopy over the picnic and swing area in front of our porch, enjoyed her gardens, backyard playground, and "imagined" how lovely the cozy campfire that was set and neatly covered to keep it dry! We saved tons of money by eating in all but one meal, and cute little set of very nice dishes, mugs, and utensils was nice!

Room Tip: Various size cabins depending on you and your group. Jan will help you select for your best value a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ballston Spa, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfortable and the best derive by far. This is my second year spending Americade with Jan (the owner) and I would not go anywhere else! The cabins are spacious, the desks are a joy to hang out on and the yard is manicured to perfection. I love the fire pits and just having a place to relax with the family! I would give it 10 stars!

• Stayed June 2013
Vershire, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I spent hours it seemed looking for a right place to stay on the internet. It was our 2nd trip to Lake George and it was great! We stay the week before Labor Day weekend and it was very quite, which was very nice. Adirondack Sunrise is SUPER clean, Jan totally does a great job making sure each cabin is clean and yard maintance is kept up on. The pool was a little cool but super clean. And Jan is such a sweet lady she let us have our space but if she saw us out on the porch while she was out she always asked if there was anything we needed. And the office was FULL of brochures on everything fun to do and discount coupons/tickets! Another thing that was great is that its only 1 mile north of the village. It was nice to be able to take the trolley down into the village or just take a walk down.

Room Tip: We stayed in cabin 10 and it has a private swing and covered picnic table.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Adirondack Sunrise Motel & Cabins? Share your experiences!