Second time visiting Lake George this summer and I couldn't be happier with my stay at O'Sullivan's Motel, had a blast and can't wait to return :D
Contrary to the previous negative reviews this motel is a great deal, and the rooms are clean (at least our two rooms were). Not sure what they were complaining about.. Anyway the property is nice and if you're traveling with a bigger group I'd recommend renting one of the lakefront cabins. The pool was clean and the water was great, real refreshing taking a dip after visiting the village during the day. Ping pong table as well which is always fun. The location truly is ideal as it is walking distance to the attractions, shops, and restaurants in the village, and also has its own little lake front beach where you can swim or take a boat out directly onto the lake.
Overall had an awesome experience at this motel and recommend it to those looking to visit Lake George and stay at a prime location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located lakeside, in Lake George Village, we offer a variety of standard rooms, spacious lakefront suites with private patios, two bedroom family suites and Adirondack Log Cabins! Many pet friendly rooms and lakefronts available! Complimentary rowboats available. Relax on our private beach or walk to all restaurants, shops and attractions in Village! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your O'Sullivan's On The Lake Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Sullivan`s On The Lake Hotel Lake George
- Osullivans On The Lake Hotel