My family and I just enjoyed another great 2 weeks at O'Sullivan's. The room was just the kind of cozy, comfortable, rustic accommodation one would expect staying in Lake George. The staff was courteous, the room was cleaned daily. I was reading some of the negative reviews and couldn't understand the hostility of the authors. But I guess some people are just miserable, whiny travelers and have unreasonable expectations about what a stay on Lake George is. One woman complained there was no iron! Do your ironing at home! What do you need to iron anyway, your swimsuit? In the 14 years I've stayed in LG, I can honestly say I've never needed an iron. Besides, if I ever needed anything, all I did was ask for it at the desk and I received it. Another person complained about the price...did they see what the other motels charge??? For the location, which is right on the water and at the north part of the village, these are the best rates you'll find. When I travel to a place such as Lake George, all I ask for is a clean room and clean sheets and towels; I'll provide the rest. If you're looking to be pampered, maybe Lake George isn't the vacation destination for you. But if you want a comfortable and enjoyable stay, the staff here will ensure that you are more than satisfied.
- Also Known As:
- o`Sullivan`s On The Lake Hotel
- o`Sullivan`s On The Lake Hotel Lake George
- Osullivans On The Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located lakeside, in Lake George Village, we offer a variety of standard rooms, spacious lakefront suites with private patios, two bedroom family suites and Adirondack Log Cabins! Many pet friendly rooms and lakefronts available! Complimentary rowboats available. Relax on our private beach or walk to all restaurants, shops and attractions in Village! ... more less