“Very nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I just had lunch at Giuseppe's and it was great! We loved the pizza and the meatball sub was fantastic! Nice waitress too, We would go back for sure!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montreal
“Really bad experience, will never return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My friends and I had walked along Canada street looking for some good drinks and some pizza. Unfortunately, this place did not do the trick. Service was poor, food was extremely overpriced and above all, very, very poor quality. Overall, bad experience and will never be returning. Being a frequent visitor of Lake George, I can assure you that there are many better places to eat and that will be much more worth money.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Massachusetts
“Garlic is Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Popped in for an early dinner with a colleague. Decor is nothing to write home about, but the service was good and the food was great. I had the ravioli and he had ziti. Pastas were great and sauces were excellent; lots of fresh garlic! As it was October, there was no draft beer available. Still, I'm planning to return next time I'm in town.

Visited October 2012
Wappingers Falls, New York
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went to this restaurant because of a 10% discount ticket that we had. The quality of the food was not very good. The quantity was fine. Would not recommend.

Visited September 2012
Montreal, Canada
“The WORST dining experience I have had in years. Go elsewhere!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was by far the worst dining experience myself and my 3 friends have ever experienced. Please do yourselves a favor and eat somewhere else. We had been looking for a place to have some good pizza and some beers. Unfortunately, we chose this "Giuseppe's". First things first, we asked for two separate bills. Our waitress informed us that this meant we automatically had to pay an 18% tip. Ok, but I have never had this for having 2 separate bills for 4 friends. What's worse, is that the amount was already hand written in our credit card receipts when we got them. I tip for good dining experience, and this most certainly did not deserve any kind of 18% tip. The waitress was obnoxious and seemed annoyed that we were one of the only tables and that we were there later. Now the food. This was the most greasy, just plain bad pizza I've ever had. None of us could eat more than 1 piece each as the grease would just drip off of it, I had to soak up the grease with multiple napkins to make is edible. Extremely overpriced, almost 100$ for 2 pizzas and a pitcher of beer, can get this for much better elsewhere for half that. Atmosphere isn't great either. Small, old interior and a deck with all cheap white plastic furniture. Always a bad sign, we had a bad believe the second we sat down.. should have left right then and there. Do yourselves all a favor and please eat elsewhere.

• Visited July 2012