“Decent stay - rotten staff” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lackawanna
Georgetown
“Decent stay - rotten staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I decided on staying at a Best Western for my Buffalo shopping trip because I have never had a bad experience at a Best Western... so this is a first for me. Don't get me wrong, the rooms were spotless and spacious. Everything I needed was provided for me. However, the staff were completely horrible and unwelcoming. Never once was I greeted, asked how I was or how my stay was, or even a thank you for our business. Next time, I will be staying elsewhere for my shopping trips. Somewhere where my business is appreciated and where customer service is a priority.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Limestone, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the Taste of Buffalo and the staff was very courteous and the hotel provided a good breakfast. The drive to downtown was under five minutes and was an easy commute. I would surely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Lackawanna, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Except for the wifi connection all the other aspects of my stay at this place was good. Need to appreciate the good breakfast that this place provides. The drive to Niagara from this place is very convenient and that was our primary purpose to stay here

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We arrived at the hotel very late and were happy for a place to lay down. The stay wasn't overly friendly, but we weren't there to make friends anyways. We were just passing through so for one night it was very nice. The rooms seemed clean. The location was ok as it was just off a highway. The hot breakfast in the morning was very nice. There was something there everyone liked. The breakfast went until 9:30 so we decided to head down around 9:15. Be sure to get there early because as soon as the c lock struck 9:30 the strafe started putting the breakfast away even though there were still 5 families in the room still eating and trying to feed their children. I'm not sure why there was such a rush, but it annoyed me enough that I felt like I couldn't have finished eating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
chelsea, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Excellent accommodations, and even better guest relations from employees. 4 th of July weekend and the service was still top notch and everything was in excellent condition. The staff was in top form even with all vacancies filled and were very attentive to all our needs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

GTA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We (Husband and 4 year old son) stayed at the hotel for a mini vacation. The staff at reception were not overly friendly, but we had no issues with them. The room was clean and decor fairly new. The pool needed a little extra cleaning care, but was still fun. We had a little trouble finding the hotel as the we missed the sign. Despite being on the road side, the room was quite. Breakfast was fine. We would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Lackawanna, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Pleasant experience but lacking in certain conveniences that would have made the stay better Room service or a hotel bar would have been a major convenience as we wished to avoid traveling to find a place to eat.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS the Inn of Lackawanna? Share your experiences!