“Very dirty and smelled like a litter box. Found pubic hairs...” 2 of 5 stars

Super 8 Kingston Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   487 Washington Ave, Kingston, NY 12401   |
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Kingston
Talking Rock
“Very dirty and smelled like a litter box. Found pubic hairs...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Very dirty and smelled like a litter box. Found pubic hairs in one bed of a double room. Staff changed sheets very quickly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Greek first
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was on the 87 driving from montreal to nyc when I got tired so went it to that exit and start lookung for an hotel

as I uselly do I check out a few hotels till I decied witch one I stay for the night

I must say it smelled good and fresh even though the building is old and its outdated but I loved the clean and freshnes of it
the staff was very kind and nice

but thebiggest surprise awaited me in the morning when I left. After an hour in routh I reminded my self that I left my tablet in the room normally I would of givin up hope but I decided to call them up ask them I was so surprised when they right the way said yes we got and if I want them to ship to my home address

they shipped it and 2 days after im righting this review from my tablet!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Colleyville, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

When I travel back home to NY, I am only really looking for a place to lay down and sleep. I don't care for frills and bells and whistles. I just want a place convenient to where I want to be. This place was it, and the price was decent.

The bed was probably the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on in my life, but it could've just been specific to my room. The room was clean, and it seems like a lot of regulars stay there. The same people were there every day, and they loitered in lawn chairs outside, almost like they were sitting on their back porches. Never felt unsafe. Parking though can be an issue to find when you come in late at night.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Punxsutawney
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Motel is in dire need of renovations!!!! Steps creak as if broken, walls are banged up and peeling, the exterior dryvit finish is in poor condition, lamp bulbs and shades are dirty and turn and broken, etc.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Kingston Motel? Share your experiences!