“Outstanding!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Woodstock, New York, United States
“Outstanding!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I dont know where the person ate that rated Riccardi's 1 star But the food service entertainment and atomsphere is wonderful! Portions are large the scalloped potato's have to be the best ever. Jerry always buys you a drink after dinner. And the outside Bar is top top notch. Dont miss this hidden little Gem!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

SAUGERTIES
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Riccardi's has always been a popular locals hangout, and has become well known for their impressive outdoor patio and bar. Stopping by with my wife and her friends reminded me what a perfect place it is as the cooler weather sets in.
The bar was packed, as it usually is on a Friday evening, but we were early enough to get a great table in the restaurant. The fireplace was going, which made it even more comfortable and inviting.
My wife was very happy with the Veal Parm and angel-hair pasta, and two of her friends devoured their sliced steaks. Another friend and I opted for the Prime Rib Special. We both ordered very different levels of doneness, and both came out looking just right. My Prime Rib was not only delicious, but the cut was one of the thickest I have gotten anywhere in quite a while. (I look forward to eating my leftovers.)
The salad was OK and they made sure we didn't run out of the fresh warm bread, which was served with both butter and a nicely spiced oil and vinegar dipping sauce.
It took a few minutes before the waitress came to take our drink order, but the service for the rest of the meal was more than adequate.
Overall, it was a very good meal, in a very warm atmosphere, and a great value.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“15 years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

My wife and I have been dining at Ricardi's for the past 15 years.
The food and service has been consistently good, with only two or three lapses over the years.
Jack is a welcoming owner and we look forward to many more enjoyable meals.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
kingston ny
“Stay Away! buyers beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

Went there recently 3-2010 and had one of the worst meals of my life!! I ordered a zuppa di pesce and every bit of it was well over cooked the clams werent even in the shells they were swimming in the bowl. My wife had a steak it was under seasoned tough and not the right temperature.The only nice thing about it was the owner gave us a drink on the house after dinner, which we needed after the meal we had there.My advice dont eat there unless your already drunk at there bar then it may seem okay.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere