“Awesome....” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Saugerties, New York
“Awesome....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2009

The best restaurant in Kingston. Great food and service. Get there early, its always packed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Kapolei, Hawaii
“What a disaster!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2009

This place was such a joke. I hate fast food we would have been better off with a cold box of Mc Nuggets. The waitress looked like she crawled out of the hamper and her attitude was a class act. She was rude, mean, and unproffessional. Everyone who worked there was a bumbling idiot. I can't believe this place is even still in business. Our food came out 1.5 hrs later, we had to order our own drinks at the bar and when they asked me what I thought about the meal they got mad when I told them how upset I was. Their response was oh well, we has a bad night too bad for you. No free piece of cake nothing just such a bad vibe. THUMBS DOWN!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
marlboro, ny
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2009

armidillo is by far one of my favorite restaraunts in the tri-state area. i have gone here very often for the last 10 years. On one of my first visits to this restaraunt i cut my finger rather badly. I was very scared because it was my first injury. The manager was very calm and one of the waitresses was a RN and quickly bandaged my finger and calmed me down. if this was any other restaraunt i wouldnt go there again, but the atmosphere and authentic spanish food keep me coming.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice atmosphere, summer...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2008

Nice atmosphere, summer time on the patio would be nice!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is a pretty good mexican restaurant. It doesn't feel incredibly authentic, but the flavors are enjoyable. If you...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

This is a pretty good mexican restaurant. It doesn't feel incredibly authentic, but the flavors are enjoyable. If you are not into cheese, be ware!