“Excellent place for brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Saugerties, New York
“Excellent place for brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We got in here by chance without a reservation on a Saturday morning and the place was packed. The service was exceptional. Our server especially and the staff in general went out of their way for us at every request. The atmosphere of the building is cozy and comfortable. The only thing is the tables close proximity to each other which may not be great for families with children in attendance. Also, the price was very reasonable.
The food was great. You can't do any better for breakfast or brunch. We had the scallops Benedict and the sausage and brie breakfast sandwich. They were both fantastic. Will definitely be back to this wonderful place. Keep it up!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vestal, New York
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My fiance and I met friends here for dinner while visiting the Hudson Valley. Being vegans, we were looking forward to the vegan shepherd's pie on the menu. None of the entrees come with sides included in the price but there is a short sides menu from which to choose.

My fiance ordered a large salad with lots of delicious looking mixed greens. I ordered the truffle fries after inquiring about how they're made and explaining that I'm vegan. They were brought to me with shaved parmesan cheese for which the waitress apologized and quickly replaced. The fries were very delicious!

My dining companions were pleased with their meals but I was a bit disappointed by the shepherd's pie. It didn't meet my expectations yet it was still tasty.

The service was wonderful and the atmosphere is intimate and tastefully decorated. Be warned, however, it is a very small dining room and the noise can make conversation a bit difficult.

We probably will not return here as it wasn't really a place that knocked our socks off but I'm sure those with more options from which to choose may have a different experience.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This small restaurant had wonderful brunch offerings with very fresh local ingredients and good prices. Dinner menu looked equally good. Highly recommended

Visited March 2014
Kingston, New York, United States
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been there a few times now and I must say the food is always good! I do wish that the place a little bigger. Service is always good too!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a wonderful bistro with fresh, innovative and delicious meals. A lovely vibe, good music and a nice wine list!

• Visited October 2013