“YUM YUM'S THE WORD!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Street Food, Takeout
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“YUM YUM'S THE WORD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

BRILLIANT! On holiday here near Woodstock. Went twice. food delicious, staff great and prices so reasonable.

Visited May 2014

Beach Lake, PA
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I were on the road to visit family and needed somewhere to stop for lunch, so I checked Tripadvisor before we left. The review looked good, and the place lived up to our expectations. I had the pad Thai and my husband had a noodle soup. Both were quite good and were large portions for great prices. The atmosphere was delightful and the service charming and friendly. We'll go back again when we go back this way again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vestal, New York
“Loved everything about this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My fiance and I stopped at Yum Yum Noodle Bar for lunch while visiting Kingston. The menu looked great for two hungry vegans so we were eager to try it out.

I order the Pad Thai and they easily modified the recipe replacing the fish stock to make it vegan. My fiance ordered the Indonesian Satay made with seitan. We shared a side of Steamed Buns made with seitan. All the vegan items were clearly marked on the menu making ordering a pleasure.

My Pad Thai was enough for both of us but his entree and our appetizer were on the small side so we shared mine. Everything was absolutely wonderful and we left there satisfied and happy. The service was excellent and we chose stools facing the window to people watch while we ate.

We had heard about the LoveLock Wall so we stopped at a hardware store to buy a padlock before getting to the restaurant. I put our initials and the date on it before clipping it to the fence in the restroom with the others. I found out as we were leaving that they sell padlocks for $3 at the register so you don't need to make a special stop if you want to leave a memento of your visit as well. (We also discovered vegan cupcakes for sale at the register but both of us were to stuffed to try one.)

You won't regret visiting this restaurant and we will definitely make it one of our stops whenever we're in the Kingston area again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Awesome food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had a great meal there (first time visit) tonight. Really enjoyed the noodles, the atmosphere, and the draft beer selection. My kids enjoyed the chicken satay and the bento box. Great for vegetarian members of my family too. Good specials and great prices during a happy hour esque time early in the evening.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Haven, Connecticut
“Fun - Fun at Yum - Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Overall a really cool, delicious experience. We went here because it seemed casual enough for our bedraggled road trip crew, but nice enough to satisfy our fussy palates. We were right! The soups were excellent as we're the seating "pork" buns, one of us even had the Bimambop (?) a Korean rice bowl dish and loved it. Even desert was great and a nice selection of beers on tap to boot. Fun servers and cool crowd and decor capped it off!

• Visited September 2013