“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
New York City, New York
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Here's the truth again, well NYE we ended up in the Olive Garden and we weren't disappointed.
Great atmosphere and as usual fantastic food, our waiter Jose was 1 of the best waiters we have ever had, a true credit to Olive Garden.
10 out of 10 guys

Visited December 2013

“NOTHING TO RUSH BACK TO”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I really don't like to write reviews about local places cause I live here and unless it's really good I just don't go back and don't bother writing about it , if its good I always review it favorably , but my wife and I really didnt care for this place , the food was poor , just not that good , the server was fine , young girl , she tried her best , we go out to eat all the time , but like my wife said on the way out NOTHING TO RUSH BACK TO !!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Valatie, New York
“Best Olive Garden Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband likes the Olive Garden but our local one has been very disappointing lately. While in the Kingston area sightseeing we had dinner at the Kingston Olive Garden. The restaurant is by far the nicest I have been in. The service was excellent. The food was the best we have ever had at OG. We had the two meals for $25.00 special. We had so much food we both took some home as well as the dessert that came with the meal. I'll be looking for an excuse to go to Kingston again for dinner.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WWS2
“No surprises chain restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

What can you say? It is an Olive Garden. Food is good, atmosphere a little noisy, service is good.

STILL my two biggest complaints is;

A-they had caved into PETA and dropped my Veal Parm.
B-in this day and age of obesity, why not have a better selection of diet beverages? And I don't mean two diet colas either by being bribed by coke to offer diet coke and coke zero. How about adding to your quality by getting coke to provide their 100/200 different beverage dispensers????

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This place is great to have a nice dinner with your husband/wife. We went there and had the special and they even let us use the coupons that you find in the local paper ($4.00 off). Everyone is so friendly. It was a great date night out with my husband.

• Visited March 2013