“Fresh Taste, Just OK Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 174 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Mexican
New York
“Fresh Taste, Just OK Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Went here with family as we wondered around to find a place to eat. We stumbled on this place. The place is cute, but could be a little cleaner. Our table cloth had crumbs on it left over from prior guest. We had to ask to get chips and salsa. The menu is nice and is filled with authentic Mexican fare. Hubby chose 3 tacos, Chipotle, Steak and Chicken. Served with black beans and rice. He loved it. Said it was super fresh and authentic. I had enchiladas, which they only got 2 of the 3 right. The red tomato sauce was very good but a little on the spicy side so be careful. There is also more spicy sauce if you like that. There is also mole and other varieties of sauce to chose from. The home-made salsa is awesome, fresh and authentic. Don't miss it. There was only 2 other guests in the restaurant and we still had to ask for things from the waitress. She should have been more attentive. Prices are competitive but not cheap.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

new jersey
“Fish Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We've only eaten here once but my sister in-law has a shop nearby and loves this place. We found our fish tacos and the guacamole both excellent.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston MA
“Kingston NYnMini Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was some of the best Mexican food i have had. I had a burrito and my wife had 3 enchilada they were excellent. We both had a Margaritas and the bill was $31 w/o tip. The best value in town

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Fresh Tasty Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I have had lunch at Mole Mole several times since the new owners took over. The food is fresh and flavours very good. My favourite is the chicken burrito which is served with just the right amount of chipotle sauce, rice and a salad garnish. The serving is generous. The chips and salsa are great too, not for the faint hearted with fresh chillies leading the flavour. The decor is good and the up beat modern Latin music adds to the ambience. Definitely worth a look.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Nothing special...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The location is fine, for the college crowd or pick up, but not a fine dining experience by any stretch. I ordered the salad with ground beef and it was ok - nothing special...almost comparable to taco bell. Not especially flavorful and for some reason the 2 times I got i it was floating in some kind of juice/broth. I was hoping the first time it was a fluke but it was there again when I went back. The rice and beans was also just ok - I liked the vegeys in the beans (corn, beans). Not a restaurant to go out of your way for but probably great for late night college munchies.

Visited July 2013