“Nice Find on a Winter Day” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 194 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
new york
“Nice Find on a Winter Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Both hubby & I were more than pleased with the service and food here on this cold afternoon on the Roundout. Both my Stracciatella soup and his Pasta Fagioli were tasty. My fig,procciutto pizza and his chicken marsala were delicious and oh those garlic breadsticks!
will definitely be back this summer on our boat trip.

• Visited March 2014

New Paltz, New York
“Savona's Trattoria is a keeper!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Savona's is one of my favorite Italian restaurants hands down. I have NEVER had a bad meal here and everyone I've taken here have loved it. Medium to small size, cozy but noisy. However, noisy isn't always a bad thing - I don't feel like hearing other people and what they did at work that day anyway. Service has always been very good. Never had a bad waiter/waitress. The food is very good and oh so yummy! If you are ever in the area and have a hunger for Italian food give them a try.

• Visited January 2014
Kingston, New York
“Savona's - Broadway, Kingston”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

There are two "Savonas" in Kingston. This Savona's is a full restaurant, the other is a good pizza/salad place in the Kingston plaza.
There is outdoor seating in the summer.

• Visited February 2014
kingston, ny
“Great little restaurant on the Kingston Strand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

went to dinner here for my brother in laws birthday in late February. They do have tables outside in the summer to eat meals. Inside was very cozy and inviting. Most of us had personal sized pizzas as our dinner with some also ordering a delicious salad. I had a veggie pizza with mushrooms, artichokes and eggplant and it was absolutely delicious. The waitress was really nice, she brought us out some cannolis and a slice of cheesecake for the birthday boy on the house. The cannolis were the best i have had in a while. Menu prices are pretty much the same as any other restaurant in town but the food and atmosphere made a step above most. I would recommend Savona's restaurant to anyone.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“It was horrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

When me and my family recived our food my step-sister returned her food immediately. her boyfriend got the wrong food. after that was worked out no one at my table ate. the pasta was over cooked the meatballs tasted horrible. the only one that ate was my younger brother who had plain pasta. not even my sister ate and she had pizza. this is the worst experience of italian food in my life or at all!!

• Visited March 2014