“"authentic"” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
New York, USA
“"authentic"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Really love this place. Food is fresh, authentic and very reasonably priced. This is latin food the way it should be. If you are in kew gardens this is a great place to eat. You can also take out.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Carlsbad, California
“Rotisserie Chicken at it's finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Deliscioso!!!!!!! Go Hungry!!! Huge portions. One order of the rice and beans is plenty for two people. Combo it up with half a chicken each and you'll still probably go home with leftovers. You have to try: Papa a la Huancaina!!!! You won't regret it. Very reasonable and great for big parties. It's on my list to go to every time I am in Queens -- which is at least 2xs a year!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Simply Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

They had a waiter there that my friends and I called super waiter..... He was that good. Can't bother to give a lengthy review but the atmosphere is good. They have an outdoor area that is nice to sit at in the summer and if you like Peruvian cuisine you will like the food here. They do it right. I would not say they are great but it's good and worth going to for a good meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Good food in a neighborhood style Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I like eating outside under the umbrellas in nice weather. At night time I usually have a small bowl of seafood soup for about $10.00. It tastes great, but I'm sure it has a lot of salt in it because I have to ask the waitress for a pitcher of water. The lunch specials are set at reasonable prices, but you have to stick to what it comes with or the price creeps up quickly.

Visited May 2012
Fresh Meadows, New York
“Excellent Choice , Will Be Back...........................Gracias”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I took my family out to Tu Casa on Saturday March 10th. It was our first time there. I have to say from the Valet Parking to the Service of the Restaurant it was a excellent. We started with Appetizers and Side Dishes then the Chicken, Meats and Seafood was out of this world. The best part between the different wines was the Desserts. The server Louisa did a excellent job and out side the 18% tip they put on your check I add another $10.00. The whole meal for 6 people with tip cost $143.00 and we eat a lot. We will be back real soon. Thank you Tu Casa for making us part of the family.

Gracias